Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bye bye October, Hello Paris!

Well, October is ending.  I have enjoyed seeing all the leaves change and fall.  I love the smell of Fall!!  It is getting colder in the Northwoods and I've had to break out the hats, scarves, and mittens.  I better get my winter boots out of storage too because it will start snowing very soon.

It was a pretty good month for the House Cup.  I finished 4 classes, 2 OWL 50% marks, and a quidditch project.  I'm really excited for the new movie to come out this November.

November 3rd my mom and I leave for Paris!!!!!!!!!  We are going for 8 days, 7 nights.  One day we have tickets to take the chunnel to London for the day too!  Mom has never been to Europe and I'm really excited to go back.  I even found some yarn stores to check out :)

I am sad to be leaving Luis though.  He is leaving tonight to go to Colorado and won't be back until Wednesday night.  I'm leaving Wednesday morning so we will just miss each other and I won't see him until the 11th or 12th :(  There is a good possibility that we will be moving to Colorado.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I'm itching to move again but things will be really strained with his family there.  I guess we will just have to see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment