Saturday, January 29, 2011

Job

I got offered a job today!!!  Yay!  It is at my first choice place too.  Really close to home.  I start sometime next week.  The manager needs to get an orientation set up for me.  I really hope I like it there, it seems like a nice place and they are pretty strict and organized so I should fit right in :)

I wish I could see Luis more.  He is so busy at the restaurant and he doesn't even take time for himself to sleep enough.  I miss him and I am only 20 minutes away :(  It will help having a job so there is something to split up my days.  I have been knitting and crocheting like a mad woman but it doesn't distract me enough.

I had to take Izzie in to the vet yesterday.  One of her anal glands burst and she had an open wound.  She is doing pretty good.  The wound is healing already and she has a little more energy today.  She doesn't really like to leave the chair and she licks once in awhile but she stops right away when I tell her to.  She is such a good dog.  In 2 weeks she gets her teeth cleaned.  I am so excited because her breath smells like a dead animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment