Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Patronus

I took a quiz to find out what my patronus is because I need to know for a House Cup assignment this month. My result:
1070929659_ResultWolf.jpg
Your Patronus is the Wolf! The wolf is a symbol of wisdom, loyalty and independence. He is one of history's more revered (and feared) characters.
That your Patronus is a wolf says that you are very wise as a person. You tend to be loyal to your friends, even when they screw up, but you are also independent. Finding that balance is key; finding it will ensure that you will be a wonderful witch or wizard!
The description fits me very well :) The quiz is available here.

As for homework this month...I signed up for everything, again. CoMC is to make an amigurumi animal, DADA is to make my patronus (hence the quiz), Arithmancy is something with a labyrinth (have to think on that one a bit), Charms is the Fidelius charm...so anything that is a secret, and Herbology isn't posted yet but I'm sure I will do that one too :) I still have to think about what I will do for some projects...I'm so glad its the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment