Sunday, March 1, 2009

TGIM (Thank Goodness its March)

I did not have a very good February and I'm so glad it is over. Nothing really bad or major happened, it was just a rough month. I'm pretty sure I suffer from seasonal depression and I just had no energy to do anything...I didn't even feel like knitting or crocheting!!

Luckily I got some oompf back towards the end of the month and I was able to finish projects for all my House Cup classes except for History of Magic. I even reached the 25% mark on all four of my OWLs...that was a challenge. March classes should be posted in about 2 hours. I'm really excited again and I hope that the Bella's Mittens will count for a class because I have to make them. I bought some KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky yarn that is so soft and squishy and I really need some nice mittens.

It is winter again here in the north. Thursday and Friday it snowed like crazy and we got about 6-7 inches. A lot of the snow was gone before this latest storm, it just had to tease us :(

Well, I was sucked into the Twilight hype and I decided to read the books. I read all 4 of them within 5 days!! I couldn't put them down. Stephanie Meyer is an awesome author and now I want to be a vampire, lol! There is a new yarn club starting that I really want to do. It is the Vamp yarn club by Squibstitcher on Ravelry (Jen). She dyes yarn in the vampire colorways and they are absolutely gorgeous, I have to have them! She is limiting the signups to the first 50 people so I have been hitting refresh on my computer all morning so I don't miss the thread. The hard part is going to be deciding which 12 I want, I already have some picked out :)

I woke up at 6:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I am working on my OWLs until the new classes are posted. I will have to be a knitting and crochet fiend this month to finish everything I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment