Saturday, March 14, 2009

When will winter and sick season end?

I'm sick again! I have been more sick this winter than for the last 5 years combined. I guess it has to do with Layton being sick all the time and me taking care of him but sheesh, enough is enough. At least I don't have any plans this weekend except to knit and crochet, and that can be done while I'm sick.

I'm making great progress on my Herbology and Potions OWLs. Charms is probably a lost cause to finish by the end of the month and we will see about Arithmancy. I have way to many things in my queue and now I am itching to start new projects. I have to finish some of my WIPs first though, they are starting to get out of hand!

Yesterday I stopped at my LYS and picked up some new yarn :) Five skeins of yummy Malabrigo Merino Worsted and 5 balls of this really fun Jojoland Melody Superwash.



Now I just have to get some darn WIPs out of the way so that I can play with my new pretties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment