Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lunch and a new hat

My little Punkin's lunch today utilized some leftovers from last night and some fresh fruit and veggies.

IMG_9433

We have leftover polish kielbasa, yogurt dip for the apples below, rice, and some cauliflower and grape tomatoes.  The yogurt dip I make with fat-free plain greek yogurt, peanut butter, and a bit of cinnamon, it is delicious!  Punkin even eats it just like that when the apples are gone :)  I've been looking at different bento style lunchboxes and I have decided to purchase a Yumbox for Punkin.  I have LunchBots Uno on the way for me that should be here tomorrow.  I'm really excited to go on fun picnics this summer :)

In crafting news, I finally got around to taking a look at this Cabbage Patch Kid hat that people have been going mad for.  I decided it would be easy enough for me to make without a pattern so I just decided to wing it.  It turned out pretty darned cute!  A bit tight for Punkin but it fits her little cousin perfectly.  I will gift it to her and make Punkin one slightly bigger.  Of course with all the yarn I have I don't have any great colors for these hats, the best I could rummage up was this gold color.

IMG_9431

And here is the baby in it.

IMG_9428

Sorry for the red eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment