Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Two bento meals

Yesterday my little munchkin went to her grandma's for the afternoon so we didn't have a bento lunch.  So instead I made her a bento supper:

IMG_9418

I made some corn dog muffins, peas and carrots, ketchup for the corn dogs, and some sliced pears.  This was the first time making the corn dog muffins and they turned out pretty good.  I made some larger ones in rectangle shape for the man.  Very easy, just a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix (prepared) and sliced up hotdogs.

IMG_9415

Today she gobbled up her whole lunch with no prodding at all.

IMG_9422

Grape tomato and cucumber, sliced banana, Ritz crackers, turkey roll-ups, and cheddar cheese.  Since she ate so well I let her have one of the chocolate chip cookies I was baking for a friend who just lost his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment