Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Alright, its that time of year again. I have a few, some are typical, some are not.

1) Actually fulfill all my New Year's Resolutions :)
2) Lose 15 pounds
3) Run the Half-Marathon in June and beat my time from last year (shouldn't be hard)
4) Finish all my WIPs from last year or frog all those that will never be finished
5) Learn at least 2 new knitting techniques
6) Update my blog more
7) Work on my Spanish more

Okay, those should be enough to work on.

Empecé a practicar mi español esta noche. Unas amigas y yo fuimos a un restaurante mexicano y yo hablaba con el dueño, Pedro. Este fin de semana voy a escribir una carta a mi familia en España porque no he escrito en mucho tiempo. Tengo que decirles que estoy prometido. Me gustaría leer uno de mis libros de España, posiblemente El Lazarillo de Tormes.

No comments:

Post a Comment